< align = justify>
* The Jewish Federation of Los Angeles has a "Israel in Crisis Fund." One
hundred percent of all contributions to this fund will be immediately sent to
Israel without any overhead. The first clearly identified need is to get
Israeli children out of harms way -- today. Click here to make a secure online
. Or send a check
made out to Jewish Federation - Israel in Crisis -- to: The Jewish
Federation; 6505 Wilshire Blvd.; Los Angeles, CA 90048; or call (866) YOUR-FED
* The Federation is organizing a major community rally this Sunday,
July 23, at 4:00 p.m .in front of the Goldsmith Center, 6505 Wilshire Blvd. Tell
your friends to join to express solidarity with Israel at this dangerous
time. Parking will be available on the street and in the Bank of America
building at 8381 Wilshire Blvd. for $5/car.
* To help victims of terror, contact www.onefamilyfund.org
or contact Bari Holtzman at the OneFamily
Fund, 818-884-8866, mailing address 6520 Platt, '441, Los Angeles, CA
91307. Email email@example.com.
* American Friends of Magen David Adom-ARMDI. Magen David Adom
ambulances and personnel to the northern part of Israel and has
MDA National Blood Services Center
to supply additional blood to hospitals in areas under attack.
http://www.afmda.org/site/PageServer or call
212-757-1627 or 866-632-2763.
* American Jewish Committee. The Israel Emergency Assistance
help institutions working
with victims of rocket attacks in northern and southern Israel.
* Friends of the Israel Defense Forces. A support group aims
troops with supplies as Israel
continues its military actions in the Gaza Strip and Lebanon to
soldiers. Visit www.israelsoldiers.org or
call 1-888-318-FIDF ext. 10.
* Jewish National Fund.
Operation Security Blanket is raising
send Israeli children from the
North to summer camps in central Israel, build security roads along
with Gaza and purchase emergency
response equipment. Visit www.jnf.org or call 1-888-JNF-0099.
* World ORT. All money in the Emergency Relief Fund for Israel
designated for relief activities in
Israel. Visit www.ort.org.