April 18, 2013
Celebrate Israel Independence Day festival map
Click image to enlarge map.
1. Main Stage — Performance by legendary Israeli rock band Mishina, The Spazmatics and the official Independence Day Ceremony.
2. SpaceIL — Photo opportunity with Israel's first space shuttle which will be sent to the moon.
3. Cafe Tel Aviv — Live performances throughout the day at the festival's "chill out spot."
4. Beer Garden — Beer, wine, spirits and good eats.
5. Vendor Village — Learn about your local community organizations and businesses.
6. Israeli Artist Pavilion — 21 artists from Tel Aviv's artist colony will showcase art, jewelry and judaica.
7. The Time Travel Tunnel — An authentic journey through the history of Israel.
8. Community Oil Painting of Tel Aviv — Take part in the enormous painting of the Tel Aviv coastline.
9. Beit Hatfutsot, the Museum of the Jewish People — Stop by the museum of the the Jewish people and find your family roots.
10. The Israeli Scouts — Participate in the challenging activities for kids and teens.
11. Kids Stages — Non-stop performances throughout the day for kids of all ages.
12. KidZone — Kidspace Museum, CreateLAB arts and crafts, puppy petting zoo and reptiles, drum circle, stilt walkers, face painters, balloon artists, a giant amusement park and more.
13. Israeli Folk Dancing — Join Israel Yaakovi for authentic Israeli dancing.