2. "Authentic Happiness: Using the New Positive Psychology to Realize Your Potential for Lasting Fulfillment" by Martin Seligman (Free Press, 2004).
3. "Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience (Steps Toward Enhancing the Quality of Life)" by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi (Harper Perennial, 1999).
4. "The Psychology of Happiness" by Michael Argyle (Routeledge, 2001; first edition, 1987)
5. "The Pursuit of Happiness: Discovering Pathways to Fulfillment, Well-Being, and Enduring Personal Joy" by David G Myers (Quill, 1992)
6. "Stumbling on Happiness" by Daniel Gilbert (Vintage Books, 2005)
7. "The Happiness Myth: Why What We Think Is Right Is Wrong," by Jennifer Michael (Hecht Harper, 2007).
8. "Happiness Is a Serious Problem: A Human Nature Repair Manual" by Dennis Prager (Harper Paperbacks, 1999).
9. "Living a Joyous Life: The True Spirit of Joyous Practice" by Rabbi David Aaron (Trumpeter Books, 2007).
10. "Happiness and the Human Spirit: The Spirituality of Becoming the Best You Can Be" by Dr. Abraham J. Twerski (Jewish Lights, 2007).
We welcome your feedback.
Your information will not be shared or sold without your consent. Get all the details.
Terms of Service
JewishJournal.com has rules for its commenting community.Get all the details.
JewishJournal.com reserves the right to use your comment in our weekly print publication.